Opening Paths to Individual Opportunity and Success - (OPTIONS)
The Opening Paths to Individual Opportunity and Success (OPTIONS) program is a program designed to assist incoming freshmen with their transition from high school to KU. Students will have the opportunity to move in early and participate in workshops and programs focused on helping students get comfortable with the KU Lawrence campus, and identify helpful campus resources
Latisha Davis, Program Coordinator
Annise Richard, Program Coordinator
- Freshman students
- One of the following:
- First-generation college student (first in your family to attend a four- year university)
- Students of color
- Pell Eligible (as determined by FAFSA records)
- Participants in the following programs: CAMP, Emerging Scholars, Hixson Scholars, Hawk Link, KC Scholars, KUEST ONE, Multicultural Scholars Program, Hispanic Development Fund Scholars, Larson Scholars, or TRIO SES/STEM.
Why this program?
- Make your transition to KU easier and have extra time to become familiar with campus
- Connect with other KU students like you
- Ask questions directly to KU personnel and professors
- Learn how to manage your scholarships, grants, and loans from experts
- Get help finding campus jobs
- Learn more about KU resources and how to succeed in college
Registration for Fall 2022:
Registration opens soon!