Heartland CAMP is a federally funded program that provides intensive academic, social, and financial supports to help students from migratory, seasonal or temporary farm-work backgrounds successfully complete their first year of college and continue in postsecondary education.
Stacy Mendez, Project Director
- Migratory, seasonal, or temporary farm work background
- Freshman status, full-time enrollment
- Financial need
- U.S. citizen or permanent resident
- Commitment to participate in all required program services and activities
Why this program?
- Financial scholarships, laptop, and UNIV 101 tuition waiver
- Bi-weekly advising and mentoring
- Free tutoring
- Connections to other students, campus programs and opportunities
2020-2021 school year:
September 1, 2019 - until full (Priority deadline: February 1, 2019)